WnSoft Forums

transitions through black

primozz

Hello, I'm proud user of this software for a while now...

I have one simple question and I hope it is easy solution, as well.

I'm wondering if slides could fade out to black (or white..or any other colour) and next slide to fade in through that colour?

I'm fully aware of dissolve (fade in/fade out) transition which works fine but still missing 'fade away' transition....

Any idea?

Well one possible solution is with manual keypoint opacity option, but how to apply to all slides?

Best regards to all forum members from Slovenia...

Primozz

Hi Primozz,

If you insert a black slide between each of your images you should be able to achieve what you want. If you want to make the duration and effect times of the black slides the same you can either adjust them all by Ctrl clicking on them and making one adjustment or you can make one slide and then copy and paste it between the others.

Kind Regards

Peter

Hi Primozz,

If you insert a black slide between each of your images you should be able to achieve what you want. If you want to make the duration and effect times of the black slides the same you can either adjust them all by Ctrl clicking on them and making one adjustment or you can make one slide and then copy and paste it between the others.

Kind Regards

Peter

Hi,

Peter, thanks for that solution. It works!

One thing is that in that case you can't do random order slides,... :unsure: .

My point is that transition effect with such option would be great improvement for the software...

Bye,Primozz

Good idea Primozz, I to would like this function in PTE.

Post the suggestion in Ideas and suggestions for next versions. :)

• 3 weeks later...