WnSoft Forums

PHOTO ALBUM

SASHA

HI ALL

Iam experimenting with dom photo album.I know it only takes 32 slides.

I have a folder and it has 50 photo's in it.

Can someone tell me if you can put 50 photo's in the dom photo album.And how it is done if at all is possible

THANKYOU

REGARDS BUTTONS :D

Hi Buttons

Yes you can put more pics in than 32, I have got one running at the moment with 106 pics. What you need to do is copy and paste the last slide before the closing photo album cover. Select the pasted slide and open O&A, then select the pics, in properties import a new pic, do this for both pics and the background pics. With each pic select open the common tab and rename the pic. Continue to do this until you have done it for all 50 slides. Don't forget to change the first cover slide and insert your 50th pic. If you have trouble send me you email address and I will send you a 50 slide template.

Hello Buttons,

You might like to know that I made a tutorial for The Dom's Photo Album that shows you how to use it and change the standard frame to a textured one. You can download it from the tutorials page on my web site (Free).

Best wishes,

Ron

Hi Buttons

Yes you can put more pics in than 32, I have got one running at the moment with 106 pics. What you need to do is copy and paste the last slide before the closing photo album cover. Select the pasted slide and open O&A, then select the pics, in properties import a new pic, do this for both pics and the background pics. With each pic select open the common tab and rename the pic. Continue to do this until you have done it for all 50 slides. Don't forget to change the first cover slide and insert your 50th pic. If you have trouble send me you email address and I will send you a 50 slide template.

HI MIKE

thankyou for the reply,You make it sound very easy to do but I am a new user to PTE.

I have done a 32 slide show in photo album and it came out allright, Iwould like to be able to put more in the book?

Because the photo album makes the slide show look very proffesional And 10 out of 10 to the creator of the book

My email address is below and thanks again for replying

regards buttons :D

security_doors@hotmail.com.au

Hello Buttons,

You might like to know that I made a tutorial for The Dom's Photo Album that shows you how to use it and change the standard frame to a textured one. You can download it from the tutorials page on my web site (Free).

Best wishes,

Ron

HI RONNIE

Thankyou for replying I have already been on your web page.

I have downloaded a few files and studied most of them, But when I go to put it to good use

I forget a few chapters Because I have to minimize & maximize the screen all the time.

Thanks again

regards BUTTONS :D

Buttons/Ron

I have just sent you both a copy of TheDom's Photo Album Template with 50 slides by email. Please respect the original copyright of TheDom's commercial agreement and only use this template for private use, if you wish to use it commercially would you please get agreement from TheDom.

I have only sent you the .pte file, I tried by sending it to myself, when I double-clicked the attachment, the .pte file opened in PTE. I haven't sent you my 50 slides, same as TheDom's, a coloured slide with a picture number in the centre.

Hope that it all works for you.

Hi Buttons

Hey Mike,

just looking at this post and am just wondering what O&A means, please tell.

Also BUTTONS is concerned about asking too many questions, I've assured him this place is like a club and shouldn't worry 'bout that.

I think he coulsd use a little more re-assuring.

Mario

Mario

I have sent BUTTONS a template, he should be OK now, well I hope he will, if not all club members will help. Thanks Ken for replying on O&A.

Mike,

Buttons did not receive the 50 pic template. I'd like to see it also if you don't mind and I'll pass it on to BUTTONS.

P.S I gave him the nickname BUTTONS, guess why!! LOL LOL LOL :rolleyes:

Mario