WnSoft Forums

unwanted scrolling text in slideshow

corrie

Hello all. I am new to this forum.

The question I have is the folowing : I have made a slideshow with background music and burnt it on a dvd.

When showing the slide show on a TV , beamer or elsewhere , the following message is scrolling though the bottom of my slideshow : "This video file is created with trial version of wn soft video builder.

This is annoying and I want to remove it. How can I do this.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Corrie.

Welcome Corrie,

You must a have licensed version of Video Builder for the "This video file is created with trial version of wn soft video builder" demo tag to be removed.

If you created your DVD before purchasing a licensed version ... you will have to recreate the DVD again. Just because you may have a licence edition now, does not make previous burned DVDs free of the demo tag.

Welcome Corrie,

You must a have licensed version of Video Builder for the "This video file is created with trial version of wn soft video builder" demo tag to be removed.

If you created your DVD before purchasing a licensed version ... you will have to recreate the DVD again. Just because you may have a licence edition now, does not make previous burned DVDs free of the demo tag.

Corrie

What you need is here

http://www.beckhamdigital.co.uk/productcar...p;idproduct=671