WnSoft Forums

TheDom's Photo Album - Can I make changes

mightec

I am a big user of TheDom's Templates and in particular the Photo Album. It states somewhere on TheDom's website that the templates are for personal use and cannot be changed, which I fully acknowledge. So I hope that this question relates to something that I am allowed to do, if not please ignore the question.

What I am looking to do is create the effect of a movie/video using Lin Evans method by decompiling an avi file. For the length of movie that I am looking to use, it creates 500 slides. I then want to have the effect that the album page turns then stops and the 500 slides run at something like 045 Mses. I know that this will work, but I am looking for a simple way of adding the 500 slides.

What I had in mind was to create a background of the open Photo Album, in to which I can then drop each of the 500 slides. I am not sure if this would require the use of a mask or that I would just drop the slides on top of the background, sized and positioned that fit within the white border of TheDom's original open page. There is likely to be other better options, perhaps using keypoints?

By the way I don't know how to create a background.

I HOPE THAT IN ASKING THE QUESTION THAT I AM NOT INFRINGING ANY COPYRIGHT!!!