WnSoft Forums

Help with Install Please!

klah

I have read thru several of the topics below. I have emailed for TWO days wth WnSoft support, with no success. I have downloaded the 5.0 Deluxe. They sent me an email saying my email doesn't support the KEY attachment. Without that I cannot install the program.

can someone please help me install this program???

I noticed the request from klah and i am in a similar predicament having bought picturestoexe deluxe but i have been unable to register using the key. My email is through hotmail which doesnt seem to be able to receive the key via an attatchment. I am not getting anywhere with support in a hurry.

Any ideas would be appreciated

danny

from the hotmail help section/ and my archive that isent to others

ken

Subject: REASON HOTMAIL STRIPS URLS

Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 16:22:59 -0400

FYI ONLY

I use hotmail as a tool and a storage place - recently found out that it strips urls

the reason described below

I can't download or send attachments

Windows Live Hotmail doesn't support all file types. If you send an attachment that Windows Live Hotmail doesn't support, the e-mail recipient won't be able to download or open the attachment. To send or receive an unsupported file type as an attachment, use one of the following methods, or ask the person sending you the attachment do so:

Compress the file

Use a zipped folder or a third-party compression program to compress the file, and then attach it as a .zip file. See your software documentation for information about how to compress a file.

Change the file extension to .txt

Locate the file that you want to attach, right-click the file, and then click Rename.

Type txt in place of the original file extension, and then press ENTER.

Attach the renamed file to your e-mail message.

Note

Remember to tell the recipient how to change the file extension back after they download the attachment to their computer.

The following file extensions are not supported:

.ade .adp .asp

.bas .bat .chm

.cmd .com .cpl

.crt .exe .hlp

.hta .inf .ins

.isp .its .js

.jse .lnk .mdb

.mde .mdt .mdw

.msc .msi .msp

.mst .pcd .pif

.reg .scr .sct