WnSoft Forums

Redownload PicturesToExe after Crash

Angelinne

Hae Everybody,

We bought PicturesToExe online (Deluxe edition) and use it frequently. Unfortunatly my computer sometimes isn't crash-free ;)

So I hoped I could make an back-up from the program (because I really don't want to buy it all over again if my computer crashes).

Is this possible? Is there some kind of installationfile (witch I couldn't save, it just installed itself on my computer...)

Greetz

Angelinne

Welcome, Angelinne

Is there some kind of installationfile

If you make/retain a backup copy of your registration key and related email documentation of PTE purchase onto a floppy, cd/dvd disc or USB stick ... you should be just fine to restore from future drive crashes or reformatting drive. Actually you should make a backup copy of any/all your purchased programs registration keys/docs to be protected.

You may also want to backup your pte files and any images/music contained by using Create Backup in Zip function of PTEs File menu ... depending on your archival/retention needs.

Hard disc failure can get you when you least expect it ... so backup those critical files routinely. B)