WnSoft Forums

Looking for Feedback

mightec

Hi

How does this effect look to you, I have tried to reproduce a notice board on to which I have placed photographs. I can see there are some short comings with the transition from one slide to the other. Any suggestions to overcome the problem and improve the effect.

http://www.thedom.fr/share/dload.php?actio...amp;file_id=252

Hi

How does this effect look to you, I have tried to reproduce a notice board on to which I have placed photographs. I can see there are some short comings with the transition from one slide to the other. Any suggestions to overcome the problem and improve the effect.

Hello Mike,

You do not appear to have included a link to the effect!

Ron

Hi Ron

I uploaded the file and I thought that was all that was necessary, clearly it is not. How do you provide an attachment? I have now uploaded it to MediaFire, below is the link.

http://www.thedom.fr/share/dload.php?actio...amp;file_id=252

Hi Mike,

Looks fine to me. I don't know any realistic way of getting around the slight jump when you bring one of the images from behind other frames before it's brought to the front unless you want to alter the placement of the image to be brought forward in the background while it's hidden by the foreground full screen image. This would necessitate having 20 different configurations with the image to be brought forward next on top of the stack.

The only other suggestion I would have would be to very slightly alter the angle of photo 15 to minimize the "jaggies" on the aliased edge.

Best regards,

Lin

Hi

Hello Lin

Thanks for your comments and suggestions, it seems a little painful, but I will give it ago. I have changed slide 15, looks a lot better now, thanks. I did try to add some drawing pins, but could not get them to stay stationary whilst zooming the photographs.

Mike, your 'notice board' demo looks great. Perhaps Don (when he returns) will have some suggestions on ho9w to remove the 'jump' as each picture zooms/rotates up.

Meantime, do you propose publishing this early beta as a Template?

Ron