WnSoft Forums

EDITING exe FILES

giljones

Is it possible to edit an exe file of a show once it is created? I have a couple where I should like to edit the slides and others where I should like to change the music. Not nessecarily both in the same program. Most of the shows will have been created in ver 4 but projected in ver 5. Gilbert

Hi Gilbert,

No - it's not possible to edit the executable, that's what the PTE file is for. You edit the PTE file then quickly recompile the executable.

Best regards,

Lin

Is it possible to edit an exe file of a show once it is created? I have a couple where I should like to edit the slides and others where I should like to change the music. Not nessecarily both in the same program. Most of the shows will have been created in ver 4 but projected in ver 5. Gilbert

Hi Gilbert,

Lin is quite right, you must have first saved the PTE PROJECT file and, if you are wise, you will also have created a TEMPLATE. Then it will be a simple matter to reopen the project and edit your show and create the .exe and template once more.