WnSoft Forums

Video

Destrait

Hi Bernard,

I think people do not understand your question completely. It is not necessary to toggle MPEG-2 to burn a DVD. Do you have PTE Deluxe? If so you only need to tell it to Create DVD. If not, you need to follow the instructions in the User Guide which can be downloaded in PDF format either by choosing "help" from the PTE menu or by going to the "Tutorials" section of the forum. Without the Deluxe (internal DVD Authoring) what you do is use a third party software such as Ulead DVD Movie Factory.

Please give more information about whether you have Deluxe Version or Basic PTE...

Best regards,

Lin

Hello,

I have a problem to burn a DVD.

After engraved with PTE smoothly, but does not li on the DVD player.

My question is this: is it necessary to toggle MPEG-2 and DVD? I have checked that DVD!

Thanks for your reply.

Bernard

Pr

Bernard,

"English Translation" not so good....put "Question" in your Language,

We can answer...

(Google ~Translate)

Conflow.

Google:--

Bonjour,

J'ai acheté PTE de luxe, j'ai gravé un montage, mais lorsque je souhaite le lire sur un DVD de salon, il ne se lance pas automatiquement, je suis obligé de faire une manipulation avec le menu, est-ce que vous pouvez me renseigner, est-ce que j'ai raté étape?

Est-ce qu'il y a un tutorial?

Merci Bernard13

Hi Bernard,

I think people do not understand your question completely. It is not necessary to toggle MPEG-2 to burn a DVD. Do you have PTE Deluxe? If so you only need to tell it to Create DVD. If not, you need to follow the instructions in the User Guide which can be downloaded in PDF format either by choosing "help" from the PTE menu or by going to the "Tutorials" section of the forum. Without the Deluxe (internal DVD Authoring) what you do is use a third party software such as Ulead DVD Movie Factory.

Please give more information about whether you have Deluxe Version or Basic PTE...

Best regards,

Lin

Merci, oui j'ai la version de luxe.

Je vais essayer de ne pas cocher MPEG-2.

Je vous tiens informé.

Bernard13

Translation:

Hello, I bought PTE Deluxe and I made a slideshow but when I want to view it on my DVD it (connected to TV) it doesn't start automatically, I have to use the menu. Did I miss a step in the preparation? Is there a tutorial?

Hi Bernard,

This is how it normally works - you click on the DVD menu and the show starts just as you choose from a menu with your commercial movie DVD's. The User Guide has instructions, but they are in English and have not yet been translated to other languages.

Best regards,

Lin

Bonjour,

J'ai acheté PTE de luxe, j'ai gravé un montage, mais lorsque je souhaite le lire sur un DVD de salon, il ne se lance pas automatiquement, je suis obligé de faire une manipulation avec le menu, est-ce que vous pouvez me renseigner, est-ce que j'ai raté étape?

Est-ce qu'il y a un tutorial?

Merci Bernard13

Translation:

Thank you, yes I have the Deluxe version. I will try it without checking the MPEG and let you know.

Thanks Bernard,

Yes, it's not necessary to check the "create MPEG"

Lin

Merci, oui j'ai la version de luxe.

Je vais essayer de ne pas cocher MPEG-2.

Je vous tiens informé.

Bernard13