WnSoft Forums

Newbie questions ?

thedom

In the "customize slide" window | "Main" tab, I still don't understand the difference between :

- by default (user timer to show next slide)

- show next slide after indicated time interval

:huh:

Even in french, I don't understand... :lol:

Thanks for your help.

Dom,

In the "customize slide" window | "Main" tab, I still don't understand the difference between :

- by default (user timer to show next slide)

- show next slide after indicated time interval

The reference of by default (user timer to show next slide) indicates the shows global value ... whereas the show next slide after indicated time interval refers to an optional customize slide value.

If the Project Options-Main tab : 'Wait for a key press or mouse click' checkbox is enabled the shows global value would become 'by default-Wait for a key press or mouse click' for all slides except for any customized slide changes/setting if used.

Peter,

This new feature is only available in version 5.1 releases. The feature allows total manual control over a slideshow ... or allows multiple combinations of manual with slide timing override settings or vise versa.

Nobeefstu,

Thanks for the explanation. When I previously worked as an IT professional, I had some bad experiences when trying beta releases of software from other suppliers. Because of that I do not currently take any. I've followed the progress of v5.1 betas on this forum and it seems that Igor and his team really understand how to handle them - and the bug reports that they generate. I will be upgrading to v5.1 just as soon as Igor releases the final version of it and then I intend to participate in the beta roll-out for v5.2.