WnSoft Forums

how to "save" ? ?

eunice

This is a new one to me. I have put together 10 short shows. Each have a different titls as I plan to have an "Index" with buttons to open each show. I have done this previously with no problems.

I created a file folder on my desktop for each show as they were completed. Now I am ready to assemble them into my burner program to burn to a disk. The problem is, they all have the same title. Therefore my buttons on the index will not work. I open P2E and on the bar at the bottom on my screen I get the P2E icon and a title of the last show I put together. I can not deleate this title. It has attached itself to all 10 of my shows. I have tried to rename each show but that doesn't work either.

Anyone else have this problem ? ? Any help will be appreciated.

either here or at my address. vince92233@msn.com

Thanks

eunice,

Open the .pte project file and from PTE menu bar select File | Create Slideshow As .. and enter your prefered exe showname in the filename editbox and save to a folder/directory of your choice. The Taskbar name will now display the filename you entered.

If you want your displayed Taskbar name (the bottom of screen button with icon) to be different than that of the actual exe filename ... open Project Options | Screen tab - Caption of Show and enter another prefered name in the editbox. The Taskbar name will now display this 'caption name' even though the exe filename is different.

Note:

Make your button links for your index ... using the filename of the .exe and not the 'caption name' or Taskbar name displayed.