WnSoft Forums

How to put a title in the beginning of the show

Bombardier

Hi Papy,

Something was lost in the translation - but I think you want to make a title page with some "effect" to put at the start of your slideshow.

Perhaps the best way to proceed is to create an image for the backgound as your first slide. This can be a blank white or black or other color jpg, or it could be a photo. Next you add this as your first slide. Select this opening image by left clicking the mouse on it. Now choose the Objects and Animations page and drag the image to cover the screen. Next place your mouse cursor in the Objects List below all objects. Be sure no objects are selected (blue) then right click the mouse and you will see a drop-down menu. Place the mouse cursor over "Add" then from the pop-up list left click on "Text or Hyperlink" and the word "Text" will appear on background page. Left click the mouse cursor on the "Properties" tab in the upper left of your screen. Choose the font you want to use from the drop-down list. It's best to choos a font commonly found on all computers such as Times Roman. If you then click on the "A" you can choose the color of the font. Choose Bold for your title then highlilght the word "Text" where it appears in the box on the right under the Bold, Italic, Underline and replace the word "Text" with what you want the title to say.

Once you have this done and have resized (drag the text by the small squares) the text to the size you want. You can then drag the entire text off the screen to the bottom or top, (your choice and you may want to change the percent size of the screen at the top so you can see beyond the area of the monitor as represented). Next click on "Customize Slide" and change the time from the 4 second default to a longer time such as 20 seconds. Next insert a keypoint to the far right along the time line (right click the mouse on the timeline) then drag the text where you want it to end up. Set the opacity to your preference (if you want to fade out the text) and you have a scrolling Title.

Best regards,

Lin

I would like to put a big Totre before the starting of lapremière photo of the Show with an effect as for a movie How to make.

Especially help me while retailing the manipulations well to make because me suisnovice in this application.

With all my acknowledgments

A lost papy