WnSoft Forums

Show Speed

giljones

I have used PTE in its various guises for a number of years now without a problem, however I now have one which has been encountered using the latest download 5.1 dated 17.12.2007. The problem I am getting is that the show is running at about twice the speed it should irrespective of what I do to the settings, This seems particularly bad in the first 20 or so slides but improves very little as it progresses. I have tried changing the show settings in project options with noavail, tried resetting and saving everything but no difference. Have I done something wrong - if so what? or have I discovered a problem. Help!! Gilbert

I have used PTE in its various guises for a number of years now without a problem, however I now have one which has been encountered using the latest download 5.1 dated 17.12.2007. The problem I am getting is that the show is running at about twice the speed it should irrespective of what I do to the settings, This seems particularly bad in the first 20 or so slides but improves very little as it progresses. I have tried changing the show settings in project options with noavail, tried resetting and saving everything but no difference. Have I done something wrong - if so what? or have I discovered a problem. Help!! Gilbert

I must co9nfess that I have never experienced any problems with PTE until now. The present problem seemed to become apparent when I started to add music to it, I added the first MP3 file and noticed that the programme started to speed up . so at that point I have not added any more. Should I complete the final loading of music, is this causing my problem I'm thinking as I write here. the music I have added occupies about 50% of the total time for the music to occupy, could this be a problem?. Gilbert

Hi Gilbert,

Just a quick word of caution...I would strongly advise against publishing your full UK address so openly in your details. The PTE Forum website is not a "secure" site - i.e. the padlock does not appear any where in the browser window. I would recommend that you edit your details to show just "Sutton Coldfield UK".

In these days of identity theft it pays to take as few chances as possible - ideally none!

Hi Gilbert,

Just a quick word of caution...I would strongly advise against publishing your full UK address so openly in your details. The PTE Forum website is not a "secure" site - i.e. the padlock does not appear any where in the browser window. I would recommend that you edit your details to show just "Sutton Coldfield UK".

In these days of identity theft it pays to take as few chances as possible - ideally none!

Thank you very much for your helpful comments, my problem is that I dont know how to get it changed any help you can offer would be much appreciated. Put it down to my age!! Gilbert