WnSoft Forums

TheDom - Templates

daveinrutland

Hi, This is my first post on the forum, and apologies if I am in the wrong forum.

I have downloaded PTE along with two templates I have purchased from The Dom - Movie Intro and The Stage.

Is it down to one self to learn how to put the templates together to achieve the effects that are promoted or are there some tutorial notes some where I need still to down load?

Any guidance and assistance to help start me off using PTE would be much appreciated.

Regards

David

Hi David,

For assistance with the particular templates you purchased from theDom, you should communicate directly with him but for general understanding of PTE there are numerous AVI tutorials and a 130 page User Guide available from the "Tutorials" section of this forum and a host of other tutorials available from theDom's website.

My suggestion would be to download the User Guide and you may want to start with the "PTE Made Easy" series of AVI's.

Best regards,

Lin

Hi, This is my first post on the forum, and apologies if I am in the wrong forum.

I have downloaded PTE along with two templates I have purchased from The Dom - Movie Intro and The Stage.

Is it down to one self to learn how to put the templates together to achieve the effects that are promoted or are there some tutorial notes some where I need still to down load?

Any guidance and assistance to help start me off using PTE would be much appreciated.

Regards

David

Hi David,

For assistance with the particular templates you purchased from theDom, you should communicate directly with him but for general understanding of PTE there are numerous AVI tutorials and a 130 page User Guide available from the "Tutorials" section of this forum and a host of other tutorials available from theDom's website.

My suggestion would be to download the User Guide and you may want to start with the "PTE Made Easy" series of AVI's.

Best regards,

Lin

Hi Lin,

Thanks very much. Will spend a little more time looking around the sites and downloading before jumping in.

David

Regards

David

Hi David,

I just discovered by accident your message.

Unless I missed it, you didn't send me an email asking for support. Am I right ?

Actually The Stage is a FREE PTE project avalaible on TheDom Sharing Place and there is no template to buy avalaible in the catalog on TheDom Shop.

It's just a project on which Lin and I worked together about one year ago and I share the PTE project as many others.

Movie Intro is a stand alone animation (template to buy) and you do NOT have anything to add (pictures, text) to produce the final result.

As described on the website, "Just copy the slides at the beginning of your slideshow. That's it !".

Do not hesitate to ask for support if you need.

But as Lin said, may be you have to learn how to use PTE first.

I recommend you to go to this page : http://www.wnsoft.com/apr/useful.htm

Wnsoft made a list of the links to the tutorials available.

Hope it helps.