WnSoft Forums

Connection impossible serveur regnow.com

quicksilver

Bonjour à tous,

ayant testé la version PTE 5.1, je désire maintenant l'acquérir, mais là pb : sur wnsoft.com pas d'ennui, j'actionne "Buy Now", puis "Order now", redirection vers le serveur HTTPS regnow.com et là message Impossible d'afficher la page web. J'ai désactivité le pare-feu Windows sans résultat, l'antivirus Avast, vérifier les paramètres de sécurité des browsers concernés, toujours pareil....

Le support Wnsoft contacté me répond "Essayer de vous contacter à Wnsoft avec une autre machine..."

Si vous avez une idée, inutile de vous dire que je suis preneur!

JP :ph34r:

JP,

I am sorry I do not speak French ~ use "Google Translator" ~ "Attachment~1"

Copy and Paste this 'Text' into the Translator. Select: English-->French.

If you use 'Win-XP' leave the WinFirewall ON ~ turn OFF 'Avast Anti-Virus'

Your 'Security-Settings' may be too high ~ "Attachment~2"

If you see 'Star' above with Message, say 'Oui' ~ "Attachment-3"

Hope this helps...

Brain.Conflow.

post-1416-1202771035_thumb.jpg

post-1416-1202771054_thumb.jpg

post-1416-1202771072_thumb.jpg

Hello,

The security settings cannot be the reason for the problem. I can reach regnow, even if I use in IE my settings for restricted sites, where anything is deactivated, stronger than using level "high". Normally, I use these settings for opening html-mails in Outlook.

Kind regards

xahu34

Munich

I dont speak French either ... so Im guessing JP is having some sort of issue in accessing or using Regnow by the comments already made.

One suggestion is to make sure to turn off any Pop-Up Blocking programs ... as alot of these type sites can not communicate properly being blocked.

Xahu34,

Sorry I don't agree with you ~ We have had this problem on the Forum many times before,

and most times its due to the 'Interactive-Settings' between the XP-Firewall and Outlook-6.

Its the reason I suggested, close down the Anti-Virus and then look at the Security/Privacy

Tabs in 'general settings' of IE as a first remedial approach.

In our Workshops we have found that dropping settings back to 'medium' allowed the Firewall to

create a 'user-message' which could then be acted upon.

We also found that if 'Scripts & Attachments' were disallowed in Outlook-6 similar problems occured.

Tom ~ Yes point well noted about the 'Pop-Up' problems, it does happen.

Brian.Conflow.

Hello Conflow,

I do not have any problem if someone does not agree with me. I also must admit that I use IE6 and not IE7. But in this particular case I have the feeling that the problem has another cause, not browser settings, in particular as 3 browsers failed. Who will know it?

Kind regards

xahu34

Munich

Hello Conflow,

I do not have any problem if someone does not agree with me. I also must admit that I use IE6 and not IE7. But in this particular case I have the feeling that the problem has another cause, not browser settings, in particular as 3 browsers failed. Who will know it?

Kind regards

xahu34

Munich

Xahu,

I had not realised that he had 3 browser failures ~ thats serious, looks like a 'Browser HiJack' problem.

By the way, how is 'Munchen' has the schnee come yet ? ~ I was in Town just before Christmas and

I was surprised how big the Christkindlmart-Fest was this year, very crowded and very busy, but ohh

so enjoyable.

I travel around Bavaria and the Rhineland 5/6 times per year and I have made some good friends in

Germany, but I usually end up down in 'Fussen' near the Neuschwanstein Castle. We certainly have

had some very good nights in the Kurhaus in Swangau, great Beer !

I put together a small 'Travelogue Program' with Pte.4.49 called "Hol-2007" ~ I will post it to Mediafire

and get back here with the 'Link' ~ I think you will like it, as many places will be familiar to you.

Cheers,

Brian.Conflow.