WnSoft Forums

PC crash on creating MPEG stage of burn DVD

peter huke

When attempting to convert a pte to a dvd the pc crashes just at the end of MPEG stage.This is on a 750 Mb file (53 mins)- where no pics appear in the frame during the conversion!. On small files pics appear in the frame but again the pc seems to crash as the files get bigger.Is this a bug, if not please can you guide me to instructions for idiots on how to use this feature. Evans manual does not cover this stage. I'm currently using PicturesToExe 5.1 new DVD

When attempting to convert a pte to a dvd the pc crashes just at the end of MPEG stage.This is on a 750 Mb file (53 mins)- where no pics appear in the frame during the conversion!. On small files pics appear in the frame but again the pc seems to crash as the files get bigger.Is this a bug, if not please can you guide me to instructions for idiots on how to use this feature. Evans manual does not cover this stage. I'm currently using PicturesToExe 5.1 new DVD

You have PM from me.