WnSoft Forums

Help - someone with PayPal Account

Lin Evans

I just finished my commercial site where I will market some PTE AVI tutorials (don't worry, I haven't quit making free ones - LOL).

I need someone who has a PayPal account and lives outside the US to make a small donation which I will return to you double. I need to know what you see when you click on the bottom Pay Now button and whether the transaction shows in US currency or in your native currency. If you send me the equivalent of one Euro or if it shows as dollars one US Dollar I will immediately send you double the displayed amount. I just need to confirm that it works properly.

Email me first to discuss at:

lin@learntomakeslideshows.net

The site is at:

http://www.learntomakeslideshows.net

You can click on the "Purchase" tab then at the bottom of the page (third option down) you can click the PayPal - Click Here to Pay button and enter the amount.

Thanks,

Lin

Hello,

when I follow the link, I can see a mask for entering a unit price in dollars. It remains to be dollars even if I change the country to Germany. Chosen once, the unit price cannot be changed. If I want to do that I have to click on the Paypal button again. I chose credit card payment, and the language changed to German. I did not enter my credit card number so far.

Best regards

Xaver H.

Munich

Hi Xaver,

Thanks! That tells me that there is no conversion except at the PayPal center. I will test it further and see if it's possible to get it to change with the country. If you have a PayPal account it "shouldn't" ask for your credit card info. I'll check it further.

Best regards,

Lin

Hello,

when I follow the link, I can see a mask for entering a unit price in dollars. It remains to be dollars even if I change the country to Germany. Chosen once, the unit price cannot be changed. If I want to do that I have to click on the Paypal button again. I chose credit card payment, and the language changed to German. I did not enter my credit card number so far.

Best regards

Xaver H.

Munich

Hello Lin,

I have just sent you 1 USD by Paypal it all worked perfectly,as with any other Paypal transaction.

I willprobably be purchasing from your site whn I've had a look around.

I always prefer to use Paypal sites

All the best

Neil

Hi Neil,

Thanks much!! I have just received same and completed my 2 USD return. The transaction seems to have worked perfectly and it help greatly to know things are working.

Best regards,

Lin

Hello Lin,

I have just sent you 1 USD by Paypal it all worked perfectly,as with any other Paypal transaction.

I willprobably be purchasing from your site whn I've had a look around.

I always prefer to use Paypal sites

All the best

Neil