WnSoft Forums

Slideshow will not create and how to get on diff computer?

nct

Okay--I am not technically savvy but when I click on create--the box no longer shows up asking me what to name my project--it looks like it is creating but not sure if it is or where it is?!!? LOL

Also--I purchased the Deluxe and want to use this on my new comp---how do I get it on there?

THANKS!!

It sounds like you have saved the slide show to the winsoft folders by default the first time and now you are over writing that file in the same place.

Go to C>Program Files>wnsoft picturesToExe>look in folder 5.1 and it will probably be there.

Next time save it to a more convenient place.

Install PTE5 on your other PC the same way as you did the first one.

Looked in the pics to exe folder and they are not there--the box that comes up asking me what I want to name it is no longer appearing---all i see is the bottom scroll bar showing it is creating.

I cant remember how I got this to install--it was over a year ago! Can you advise?

To install PTE software onto a different computer you need to have the details of the registry key which you would have received via e-mail when you originally purchased the product.

To install PTE on the other PC, all you need to do is copy the zip file that you previously downloaded over to the other PC, run the installation process again, and then apply the key again as per the instructions in the original e-mail.

NCT

This might help you with your 'Misplaced' Reg-Key...

Open your 'old' PTE Program Folder and find the item

shown in the "Attachment" below ~ its your Reg-Key.

Brian.Conflow.

The 'Attachment' shows part of the PTE Folder contents.

post-1416-1207090680_thumb.jpg