WnSoft Forums

Scrolling Title?

facebookdude

Yes, of course.

There are numerous ways you can accomplish this. First decide if you want a background for the text to scroll on. If yes, then create or choose either a blank jpg image in the color of your choice or an image (jpg) which you want the text to scroll on.

Next add that blank or image slide as the first or last slide in the slide list and use the normal "Text" tool (click on the "A" at the top of your Objects and Animations page) to create the desired text and manipulate the text just as you would any other object.

If you want a black background you can add any jpg as the first or last slide (depending on whether you want to scroll the text at the beginning or end or both) then simply delete that slide from the "Objects" list. This will leave a black blank page on which you can scroll text.

Another way is to create custom text then either save as a PNG from within the program or do the whole thing in Photoshop, etc. Use this PNG text as an object and scroll it wherever you wish. Read the free tutorials in the Tutorials and Articles section (PTE Made Easy), download and read the 130 page User Guide from the same section or available via the "Help" section from PTE.

Lin

Hi,

Can I create a scrolling title before and/or after my slideshow?

Thanks

Hi SJS,

If you follow Lin's explanations, you should be able to do it without any problem.

And in case you need, here is a very simple PTE project of what he described (I used a PTE text object without any image background) :

- horizontal scrolling text on slide # 1

- vertical scrolling text on slide # 2

Hope it helps.

scrolling_title_Apr4_2008_22_15_02.zip