WnSoft Forums

Haven't Received my Key

Cynthia

Hi Cynthia,

Normally the key is sent automatically and almost immediately so the problem may be that the email was either bounced or ended up intercepted by your spam filter possibly at your ISP. The first thing I would do is to check your email at your provider by webmail and check to see if it possibly ended up in Spam.

If this isn't the case, the key will be sent again. We will pass this information along to Admin 1 for further processing so hang in there for a bit....

Best regards,

Lin

Hi there, I purchased PicstoEXE on Thursday afternoon and I still haven't received my key for it.

I have used this product before and like it very much. I purchased the Deluxe version so that I could burn DVDs.

Any suggestions here?

Cynthia

Hi Again,

I have just heard from Igor and have received my key!!

Thanks a million.

Cynthia

Hi Cynthia,

Normally the key is sent automatically and almost immediately so the problem may be that the email was either bounced or ended up intercepted by your spam filter possibly at your ISP. The first thing I would do is to check your email at your provider by webmail and check to see if it possibly ended up in Spam.

If this isn't the case, the key will be sent again. We will pass this information along to Admin 1 for further processing so hang in there for a bit....

Best regards,

Lin