WnSoft Forums

Upgrading problems

balnes

Hello.

I recently upgraded my PTE to the Deluxe-version, but I'm still waiting for the additional information I should have received via email.

I need this soon, as I'm working with a rather large project where I need the Video Builder.

I've mailed to the support line, but don't get a message from there either....... :(

What more can I do?

Regards,

Bjarte Alnes

I attach my order.......

-------Original Message-------

Date: 29.04.2008 00:21:30

To: Bjarte Alnes

Subject: Your Order for PicturesToExe Deluxe

Bjarte Alnes,

Thank you for your recent purchase! Provided below is important information about the delivery of your products. It is recommended that you print or save this email for future reference. Should you experience any product related problems, please use the support information found below.

PLEASE LOOK FOR THE FOLLOWING ON YOUR CREDIT CARD STATEMENT "DRI*PICTURESTOEXE DELU"

--------------------------------------------------

Order Details

April 28, 2008

PicturesToExe Deluxe (1639-3)

Support E-Mail: support@wnsoft.com

You will receive additional information via email shortly.

Billing Information

Order ID: 1209421017-19232-820329

Order Total: 13.53 EUR

PLEASE REMEMBER THIS CHARGE WILL APPEAR ON YOUR BILL FROM "DRI*PICTURESTOEXE DELU"

Have you looked in your spam folder, and/or in the spam folder on your mail server?

My ISP here uses Yahoo to manage email, and their spam filters are erratic, so much so that every day I have to log on to the web version of my mailbox and peruse ther spam folder, where I frequently find genuine emails - and conversely, I get emails in my inbox that are clearly spam. Apparently my ISP has given up the fight and left it to the individual to manage his spam.

Colin