WnSoft Forums

Version 5 move

gedwards

I have version 5 on my computer which is slowly dying. A new computer is being prepared - must I purchase another copy of Version 5 PTE or can I reinstall the one I have on my new computer?

Just install PTE to your new PC then move the key file from your old PC to the new one. This is the file you created from the original email you received when you first purchased PTE. Run the new PTE and all will be well.

Keep an eye on this forum as PTE v5.5 final release is not too far away, (or you can install the working beta now, it's very stable). You don't need to purchase PTE again as you have a lifetime upgrade on PTE standard. The PTE deluxe version upgrades are available for 2 years after purchase.

Welcome to the world of PTE A-Vs and the user forum CGE, you will find lots of friendly help and advice here.

This forum is a great source for advice, guidance and ideas. The sense of community helps make working with PTE more creative and pleasurable. :)