WnSoft Forums

Possible bug beta 9

stonemason

When working in the timeline if a slide is selected and the keys ctrl+end pressed to select all slides to the right, if the block of slides is then moved one should be able to hold ctrl and click on one slide to deselect just that slide. However if that slide is the first in the selected block it does not appear to deselect. if you control click on the second selected slide to deselect it, then control click on the second slide again to reselect it then you can ctrl click on the first slide in the block to deselect it whilst leaving the remaining slides selected. Not sure if I've explained this very well but perhaps someone will give it a try to see if I'm correct. I use it a lot when doing large slideshows when moving blocks of slides on the timelime, and it's always worked fine in previous versions.

Geoff

Geoff,

Sorry, but I'm not sure that I've understood rightly this problem. Ctrl+End doesn't select a range of slides. To select all slides to right you have to press Shift+End instead.

Please provide me step by step instruction.

Sorry Igor typo on my part. 1) Select slide 2) shift + end to select all to the right 3)ctrl + click on first slide in selection to deselect it 4)ctrl + click on same slide to reselect it. By ctrl clicking on the same slide again it appears not to be possible to deselect it until the second slide in selection has been ctrl +clicked to deselect that. Not the easiest thing to exlpain (and it may be a quirk on my system) but hope there is enough info for you to look into it. Can I make anouther plea for "select slides to right" on right click menu, as when moving large numbers of slides on the timeline the fact that shift+end takes you to the end of the timeline is a bit of a pain.

Very best regards

Geoff