WnSoft Forums

Adding Movie files to P2E

capricorn36

:)I recently used the movie mode on my Fuji Finepix S9500 when on holiday.

I am a new user of P2E and have tried to add these movie clips to be used as part of my slideshow, which also contains digital stills.

Although I can see these Movie files in Adobe Bridge (CS3) and they play, and are quite good, I am unable to add them to a P2E slide show when I browse for them. In fact, I cannot even seen them - there are no .avi or .mov files shown.

I have previously used Memories on Tv, whereby I was able to use still and movie clips and they would play on the same Slide show. I could also burn my Slide show to DVD for TV viewing.

Am I right in thinking that .avi or .mov files cannot be used within Pictures2Exe?

If they can, would you mind telling me how this can be done? :)

Am I right in thinking that .avi or .mov files cannot be used within Pictures2Exe?

Hello capricorn36,

If you want to generate an exe-file and run it on a PC, I am sorry to say: the answer is to you question is YES (no integration of videos); if you want to burn a DVD using VideoBuilder the situation is (hopefully) better (I haven't any experience with VideoBuilder).

Best regards,

Xaver

Munich