WnSoft Forums

Problems with slides

giljones

I have recently loded onto my hard disc two dvd's with many pictures on them prior to starting making an AV on 5.5. I note that when I call them up into 5.5 over 50% of them are B& <_< W and some have got coloured stripes vertically across them. Any one had this before, any suggestions as to the cause/ Gilbert Jones

Gilbert,

In real actuality ~ you are loading a 'Television Program' into PTE.5xx ~ the Images you see have been converted and Formatted

into some form of TV.Standard before they were 'burnt' on to the DVD Disc. So in effect you are trying to load Video-Images into

a Program which does not support those type of Images. There are ways of extracting them back to (near-origional) Photo format.

Others on the Forum would have more experience in doing that, than I have...

Then,you might have 'burnt' those Images on to a DVD yourself...your Post does not make it very clear as to whats on the DVD ?

Brian.Conflow.

Gilbert,

In real actuality ~ you are loading a 'Television Program' into PTE.5xx ~ the Images you see have been converted and Formatted

into some form of TV.Standard before they were 'burnt' on to the DVD Disc. So in effect you are trying to load Video-Images into

a Program which does not support those type of Images. There are ways of extracting them back to (near-origional) Photo format.

Others on the Forum would have more experience in doing that, than I have...

Then,you might have 'burnt' those Images on to a DVD yourself...your Post does not make it very clear as to whats on the DVD ?

Brian.Conflow.

Thank you for your very helpful reply, what I have done is to process the files through Photoshop CS3 so as to convert all the files to JPEG and at the same time I have resized them. This seems to have solved the problem provided I use the JPEG files all seems to work OK. Many thanks again for your help. Gilbert