WnSoft Forums

My slideshow turns blue HELP!!!!!

deepdiver

Hi everyone, this is my very first post so please be gentle, firstly i have a fully calibrated Lacie monitor before we start. right! upon starting PicturesToExe and dragging my images onto the timeline my colours look just the way they should, but when i preview or create the slideshow all the images take on a heavy blue cast, any ideas folks, bearing in mind im using the trial version until i sort this, which i will then purchase a license.

Thanks

Ian...

Cheers folks, but i think ive found the problem, my ATI graphics card, but thanks anyway.

Ian,

I hope that you do not give up. PTE uses a particular fullscreen mode which provides best performance. In this mode, under Win XP, the ATI drivers ignore the color profiles. With the actual version you may try a windowed mode (Project Options > Screen > Screen Options), and see if problem vanishes. As far as I know, the new version 5.6 (announced for the very near future) will provide a solution.

Best regards,

Xaver H.

Munich