WnSoft Forums

PTE key

CineMac

Hi David,

If you still have your old computer you could try using the Windows Search or Find feature to track down a file called reg.txt in a directory that you would associate with Pictures to EXE or with where you used to save files that were associated with downloaded software. If you find it, then copy it over to your new PC and then follow the on-screen instruction to Load a Key and point PTE at this file.

regards,

Peter

Guest Yachtsman1

If you still have your email service from your previous machine an have saved your emails, Search in the email search facility for wnsoft, if you are lucky the email with the original key will be there.

Yachtsman1

David,

think(box) (Bill) ... use to have a old tool for just for your lost key case. This only retrieves PTE key and not Video Builder Key

I have not seen him in forum in quite awhile ( been quite ill ) ... you may try contacting him thru PM

I may still have a copy if you are unable to reach him.

See Post:

Help recovering registration key

David

I had the same problem regarding the key and emailed wnsoft twice three weeks ago and still no reply.

I eventually found a copy of the key on a cd disc from years ago.

I till have not heard from wnsoft so the back up from them is pretty poor.

Chris