WnSoft Forums

Text Template

Guest Yachtsman1

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi All

A rather dull subject in view of the current dialogue, however am I missing something? Since I started using PTE 12 months ago I've found it a bind not being able to cut copy or paste text into the Text Template wizard, is it me????? :blink:

Yachtsman1.

Guest Yachtsman1
Eric,

What is the Text Template wizard? I've never heard of this in the context of PTE.

regards,

Peter

Hi Peter

It's the template where you add text to a slide, the box labelled comment at the top of the page, click the page icon at the right hand end and the wizard appears, type your text and that's it. I have a show where I want to add a load of text and it's laborious typing it in, I wanted to know if it could be pasted in.

Regards Eric

Guest Yachtsman1
Eric,

Mark the text which you want to copy (e.g. in some document), type "control c" (press keys simultaneously), activate the comment box, type "control v" (or use the right mouse button).

Regards,

Xaver

Hi Xaver

Easy when you know how!!! Thanks for that, saved a lot of work. I was brought up when the mouse only had one button, still forget it has two, or even 3 :blink:

Yachtsman1