WnSoft Forums

Adding Music

lespack

Hello all,

I'm very new to the program, and I'm having some problems with adding music. I've read through the forum and the help guide, and I can't seem to find a solution.

I have created a slide show with about 100 pictures, and I'd like to add 2 songs to play in the background as the slide show starts.

I gather from the materials that I've read that if you go to Project Options, Music, Add Music- that the song will only play for one slide.

Is there anyway to have 2 songs play as the slides flip through their sequence?

Thanks very much for any help.

Hi,

That's not correct (that the music would only play for one slide). If you add music through the Project Options, Music Tab the music will play until it either finishes or the slides finish display. If you add a second or subsequent song they will play in sequence in the same fashion.

The only reason they would stop shy of finishing would be if you had opened "cutomize slide" "music" and placed a check mark beside "play new background music file(s)."

If you can give details about the nature *mp3, wav, etc.) of the songs you want to play, the length of time in each, then we can explain further about how to either spread the length of the slides to fit the songs or repeat the songs, etc.

Best regards,

Lin