WnSoft Forums

DVD burning prob

muscle

I am having trouble burning DVD, I am new to Pic to exe and have i hasten to add been sucessfull in burning some pic 2 exe AVs to DVD disc to watch on my tv, I have set the options in the timeline to sync music to slides etc, and the file plays fine on the comp, yet when burnt to disc and watched both on tv and on my comp i have pictures on top of each other the transition is jumpy and basically completely hopeless, the music plays fine Im using Roxio to burn my discs , Now can someone recommend me some dedicated software to use , as im sure its not burning the disc proberly, as the file plays fine. I understand i can purchase the DVD burner on Pic to exe how much is this im using version 5.1

Guest Yachtsman1
I am having trouble burning DVD, I am new to Pic to exe and have i hasten to add been sucessfull in burning some pic 2 exe AVs to DVD disc to watch on my tv, I have set the options in the timeline to sync music to slides etc, and the file plays fine on the comp, yet when burnt to disc and watched both on tv and on my comp i have pictures on top of each other the transition is jumpy and basically completely hopeless, the music plays fine Im using Roxio to burn my discs , Now can someone recommend me some dedicated software to use , as im sure its not burning the disc proberly, as the file plays fine. I understand i can purchase the DVD burner on Pic to exe how much is this im using version 5.1

Hi Muscle

The PTE burner is software you could purchase additional to the PTE software. Assuming you acquired PTE by buying from WNsoft you can upgrade here

http://www.wnsoft.com/order.htm

Yachtsman1