WnSoft Forums

templates

malckey

i am new to pte, i am about to buy the full version, i need to know though, has the software any means of templates or picture frames for the images, i ask this, as i am a wedding photographer and i need to have a wedding style frame or template for the images in the slideshow, something like, rings, wedding cake etc. thanks, malckey

Guest Yachtsman1
i am new to pte, i am about to buy the full version, i need to know though, has the software any means of templates or picture frames for the images, i ask this, as i am a wedding photographer and i need to have a wedding style frame or template for the images in the slideshow, something like, rings, wedding cake etc. thanks, malckey

Hi Malckey.

I don't think PTE has frames, you can have different coloured backgrounds but not frames. You need something like elements 5 or one of the propriatary frames software packs, these do however appear a bit tacky compared to what the experts can produce in PTE. Check out some of the productions in the shows section, or Beckham Digital for examples.

Yachtsman1.

Hi Malckey,

As said, PicturesToExe doesn't come with any pre-created picture Frames, but you can use any PNG picture frame you choose or create with Photoshop, etc. Once you have a frame or series of frames created you can use them with any image just by placing them as the top image on the objects list.

In the event that you are not familiar with PNG frames, they are easily created in Photoshop, PaintShop Pro, Elements, Pix Builder Studio or other image manipulation software. They consist of the frame itself whether decorative or plain with the center portion being made transparent so that whatever lies on the layer beneath shows through this transparency "window". By linking (easily done) the image to the frame as a "child" object, any manipulation such as zoom or sizing, etc., which is applied to the parent frame also applies to the image within so it's very easy to make beautiful shows using your images within the frame.

here's a link to a quick Vimeo sample of one way such a concept could be used. Obviously, this isn't oriented toward a wedding photo but you can get the idea:

Best regards,

Lin

http://vimeo.com/2353706