WnSoft Forums

Inserting Slides

Ray Ashton

From a beginner. Probably something that's easy to do but I can't work it out. I'm using Pictures To Exe Deluxe 5.5. If I want to insert a slide into a show, or increase the time of a slide, how I can I do this so that all the slides to the right or after the new slide will move over with out having to adjust each one individually? Does that make sence? Hope you can help. I'm just putting together a show of holiday slides and guess I'll have a few more questions as I go along.

Best wishes

Ray

Hi Ray,

To insert a slide just drag it down from the File Panel (the middle one of the three panels across the centre of the main window). It will be assigned the default time as defined in the Project Options...Main tab.

To change the duration of a slide, select it in the Slide List (the strip across the bottom of the window) and then click on the Customize Slide button that is just above the Slide List. The Main tab here allows you to set the duration as you want it to be.

I would suggest you download the PTE User Guide - and read it! It will answer many of your, as yet unasked, questions.

See here: http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7202

regarads,

Peter