WnSoft Forums

Promoting PTE

davegee

What's this all about?

I regularly visit other forums in the thirst for knowledge about photography, techniques, advice etc etc and I visit places like the Nikonians and Nikon Cafe.

The question of Slide Show recommendations crops up frequently and is an ideal opportunity to promote PTE to a MUCH wider audience.

There is a thread active at the moment here:

http://www.nikonians.org/forums/dcboard.ph...50479&page=

....which I have contributed to.

Could I suggest to any of you who have the time that a visit and contribution to the thread would help to keep it active and raise the profile of PTE to a huge audience?

Membership is free and quite easy to get.

Also, if you visit other forums (you might know of some Canon forums) where the same thing applies, you let the rest of us know so that we can do the same thing there?

It's infiltration of a sort, but in the nicest possible way - these good people out there deserve to know about good products and PTE is just one such product. We should share it.

I have also recommended Beechbrook and Beckhamdigital to those good people at Nikonians as places to download good examples of the product.

DaveG

Good idea Dave but not new I'm afraid. I am a member of both the forums that you mention, i.e. Nikonians and Cannon and I often mention PTE there. In fact I have had a good response to my own tutorials because they are aimed at the beginner and do not require in depth knowlege. I have also been able to convert many people from that other package (called Prow Show Gold).

I will always take the oppertunity of promoting PTE because I rate it very highly indeed.

Ron