WnSoft Forums

Auto Start

dechols

Hi Dennis

On main first page of VideoBuilder bottom left next to Project Options, uncheck " Create Menu "

Hi

Am a complete newby but having trouble adding music to my DVD I am trying to create if I uncheck "Create Menu". Can do it OK if I go through menu option. Please can someone explain how do I do it if box unchecked? Thanks.

brenny,

If your not using a menu in your DVD ... its not possible to add menu music to a non-existant menu. The DVD menu if enabled can also have music if you so desire. The DVD slideshow supplies its own music if you so selected when building the project file.

Thanks for that. I suppose my problem is that I couldn't get the music to play on the slideshow without going down the menu option. Not sure what I am doing wrong. I create the slideshow in pte, go to burn DVD option, but then don't get the music. I think I used to add the music file to the slideshow slides but can't see how to do that now. Off to give it another try!

brenny,

If your not using a menu in your DVD ... its not possible to add menu music to a non-existant menu. The DVD menu if enabled can also have music if you so desire. The DVD slideshow supplies its own music if you so selected when building the project file.

brenny,

Preview your entire slideshow in Pte before using Video Builder to make any DVD.

In Pte you can add background music to the entire slideshow thru the Project Options - Music - tab. Adding background music thru the Customize Slide options enables the music at that specified slide number.

You really need to read the Pte Help file to get you started.

Download from Pte -WnSoft

http://www.wnsoft.com/apr/help.htm

See also the Tutorials and Articles section of this forum for lots of information and guidance.

http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index.php?showforum=8

Note:

When burning a DVD in Video Builder theres no preview of the music during the DVD processing.