WnSoft Forums

A start sequence for AV show

Lmoreels

I want to make a small sequence to start a show. (1 slide with buttons to run other AV's)

In last version of PTE this problem:

afther pressing a button, only the sound is heard, no image. After pressing escape i see the show, but the start sequence is stopped.

I did this in earlyer versions and it worked.

System: Vista ultimate on iMAC 20" 4 gB ram 256 mB video (ATI radeon 2600 pro)

greathings

Luc M

Perhaps an associated problem.

Igor,

I just tried this with the latest release. I created a simple menu by deleting the single slide in the objects list and adding text which calls another slideshow saved with the same latest version of PTE. I used "Run Slideshow with Return."

When I tried it in the Preview, I received this error message after the called slideshow had finished running or when I pressed "ESC" to exit the called slideshow:

forigor.jpg

I went ahead and created the executable menu and it did not give me the error message when the called slideshow had finished or when I pressed "ESC" but returned to the calling menu slide. Only in the "Preview" do I see this message.

Best regards,

Lin

I want to make a small sequence to start a show. (1 slide with buttons to run other AV's)

In last version of PTE this problem:

afther pressing a button, only the sound is heard, no image. After pressing escape i see the show, but the start sequence is stopped.

I did this in earlyer versions and it worked.

System: Vista ultimate on iMAC 20" 4 gB ram 256 mB video (ATI radeon 2600 pro)

greathings

Luc M