WnSoft Forums

Problem with Classic Home Cinema

Lin Evans

Apparently there is an issue with Classic Home Cinema player and 1200x1600 MP4 h.264 files. The player cuts off the bottom inch or so. It also shows a "wrinkle" (distortion) in the bottom of 1024xi768 pixel MP4's.

These problems are not seen with my Kantaris Player (based on VLC Media Player code) so my assumption is that at least my Classic Home Cinema 1.2.908.0 is not playing these larger files correctly....

Lin

Hi Igor,

Thanks! I actually have the latest version and it's definitely a bug of some sort. No matter which setting either the bottom of the frame is clipped off or there is a grey bar as in the image below. This image (slideshow) was created with 5.6 release and plays perfectly on my Kantaris Media Player. I uploaded the show to Youtube and it plays perfectly there so the problem is definitely in the Media Player Classic Home Cinema.

Sorry, I had to take a photo of the screen - Snagit screen capture wouldn't work with the Media Player.

Best regards,

Lin

screenphoto.jpg