WnSoft Forums

I have v4.46

DonaldS

I have version 4.46 and it works great. However, I just saw that a new version is out. I was wondering if I had to purchase the new version, or, if it would be a free upgrade to my registered 4.46?

If so, and I am eligible for the free upgrade, I may still be out of luck because I don't remember any of the "keys" or "registration numbers" that were involved when I installed v4.46.

Surely I must be on WinSoft's database of purchasers, doncha think?

Thanks,

DonaldS

Donald

You probably don't need your original key right now, but it was originally sent to you on an email when you purchased PTE4. If you keep your old emails you will find it. If you do, save it off your PC, because at some stage your probably going to need it, but not for this upgrade.

If you go to www.wnsoft.com hit the download trial button and download PTE5. Unzip and install the software. PTE5, when installed will not overwrite your earlier version, but will accept the product key. That upgrade will give you PTE5 standard.

That is all the changes in the PTE engine room and the new animation screen. What is will not get you is the ability to create a DVD for playing on a TV through a domestic DVD player.

For that, you will need the Video Builder key that will effectively give you PTE5 Deluxe. That can also be downloaded from www.wnsoft.com

I have version 4.46 and it works great. However, I just saw that a new version is out. I was wondering if I had to purchase the new version, or, if it would be a free upgrade to my registered 4.46?

If so, and I am eligible for the free upgrade, I may still be out of luck because I don't remember any of the "keys" or "registration numbers" that were involved when I installed v4.46.

Surely I must be on WinSoft's database of purchasers, doncha think?

Thanks,

DonaldS

Hi Donald,

Standard license is upgraded free of charge for lifetime.

You can download the latest version here:

http://www.wnsoft.com/apr/picturestoexe-setup.exe

As Barry already said, you can install the program without unistalling the old one. If for some reason the program will not accept registration key, please, contact me by e-mail - orders@wnsoft.com or submit a ticket on our web page:

http://www.wnsoft.com/support.htm

If you are interested in DVD burning capability, you should upgrade your license to Deluxe. You can purchase Upgrade to Deluxe license here:

https://www.regnow.com/softsell/nph-softsell.cgi?item=1639-3

I somehow managed to bungle my reply to Ken, Barry and Alena. I have to figure out how this forum works, I guess.

What I said in the reply was a Thank You for helping me though this issue. I will go ahead and download the demo and install it and see what happens.

Thanks, folks,

Regards,

Don Schaaf

DonaldS