WnSoft Forums

Create DVD Output

shito

Hello everybody.

I have upgraded to release 5.6 and I did my first av show this this release. Producing the EXE file doesn't cause any problem and the software is working perfectly. I tried to create an MPG file, the result is very bad we can notice the "moire" and the quality is unacceptable, I don't undertand why ?

I produced the same kind of file few month ago with earlier release, there were no problem.

I tried also to burn directly the DVD ( same result)

Let me Know if I made something wrong (parameters ?)

My slide show is 14 mn long.

Another question : How can i open this new PTE with older release?

Window XP,

My best regards

Hi,

Could you provide some more details? How did you proceed with creating the MPG file - the parameters you used such as the settings on Project Options in Video Builder (assuming you were using Video Builder).

You can open any PTE file with 5.6 but if you have created a PTE file with 5.6 which has masking and you open it with an earlier version such as 5.0 - 5.5 the masking will not work. You can't open a 5x file with a 4x, 3x, 2x, or 1x version of PTE.

Best regards.

Lin

Thank you for reply and find here below some information regarding the procedure.

Create-DVD video

Options

Pal/secam

ration 4:3

Format title : Auto

Flow : 7000kb/s

Type of Video : Auto

Audio Options :MPEG audio

Flow : 224kb/s

next

Next

create MPG in the folder.

I think they are standard option for creating VIDEO

I Think in october i created a video with any problem.

My best regards

There is no good reason to create an MPEG II if you want quality output on the computer. To do that, use the "custom" output and create an MP4 with a decent resolution (at least 1024x768).

For viewing on a television connected to a commercial DVD player, then you should skip the MPEG II creation and just create the DVD using the parameter you describe. This "should" produce a very good DVD. The presence of moire depends much more on the subject matter than on the creation process. Moire will almost always be caused by adjacent line patterns in the subject matter and/or the lens to subject distance which creating the photograph.

I would suggest turning on the Anti-shimmering (mipmapping) feature in Objects and Animations Property tab to minimize sparkle especially during zooms. This will also help with moire but some may be unavoidable due to the low resolution of the PAL/SECAM playback depending on subject matter.

It's difficult to comment without seeing the actual video - perhaps you could post the problematic video with a link so it would be easier to evaluate.

Best regards,

Lin