WnSoft Forums

Pinning photo to timeline

Wobble

I'm sorry if this question has come up before but I've just started using PTE 5.6 and I'm new to this forum.

What I would like to do is pin a particular photo to a specific point on the timeline. Let me explain, for instance, say that I wanted photo 6 to always be displayed at the 25 second point. If I then move photos about (re-order, shorten time between etc) how can I stop photo 6 accidently being moved. This is a fixed point in my creation, so it mustn't move. How can I do it?

Any help or advice will be gratefully received.

Cheers

I don't think that there is a way of actually LOCKING a slide to a fixed position.

Maybe someone else will jump in?

However, if you make your changes to timing issues ONLY in the timeline and not in CUSTOMISE slide, then any changes such as altering the durations of other slides and their transition times etc will not affect adjacent slides.

Moving slides to the opposite side of the "FIXED" slide is obviously going to give you a problem.

A cure for the SPECIFIC example you quoted might be to include all of the first five images in slide one (using keyframes to simulate slide transitions), make image six your slide two and make the duration of slide one 24 seconds. That way, as long as you don't alter the overall duration of slide one.......

DaveG