WnSoft Forums

List of Slides/Images Used in Show

mhwarner

Am I misremembering or is there a way to export or print a list of all the images used in a show? I know I can look at the .pte file but I thought there was a simple way to get a text list of the images/files used in a show. Maybe I am thinking of one of the user-developed utilities. Either way, I would appreciate a pointer in the right direction as I have searched the menus and the help files and come up empty. Thanks in advance.

Hi Mary,

Perhaps the easiest way to have an consolidated list of all the images used in a show is via the Create Backup in Zip feature. Otherwise Stu Rands (nobeefstu) created a "reporter" utility which does many things and can report a list of images, etc. If you PM Stu I'll bet he can give you more details.....

Best regards,

Lin

Hi Mary,

I think what you may be looking for is something like Project Reporter, that can be found on Beechbrook, When there go to All Categories>Utility

There are two versions Named PTE Project reporter, V2 as ben updated for PTE 5.6.

All the best Ray

Thanks to all of you (and most especially Stu for sharing this utility with us)! It's exactly what I was looking for and I do remember seeing it but could not remember the utility's name. I had apparently previously downloaded it but never had the chance to try it out.

And thanks for the speedy reply!