WnSoft Forums

Timepoints are not matching preview

ortmanclan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm preparing a slideshow and when I create the timepoints to match the music, it looks great. But when I go to preview it, everything is off. Shouldn't the preview match what I create in the time points.

Please give us some more detailed information!

Regards,

Xaver

Munich

For instance during the song there is a point where it says the word "morning" and their is a beat when it says "morning." I have the time point set up to flip to a slide, right on that beat. When I want to preview it, I click on the play button (the triangle) and it shows that it matches the beat. Also when I click on the Preview button, it says the word morning and has the beat when that slide comes up. But when watching the executable file the word morning and the beat, comes a second later not when the slide comes up. Does this make sense?

Guest Yachtsman1

How are you co-ordinating your music and action? When I have something similar to do I use the timeline in Audacity to synchronise the timings in PTE. Could you not be allowing for a fade transition?

Yachtsman1

How are you co-ordinating your music and action? When I have something similar to do I use the timeline in Audacity to synchronise the timings in PTE. Could you not be allowing for a fade transition?

Yachtsman1

I'm coordinating the music in PicturesToExe using the time points (when you are in the Timepoints View you can see the time points button). There really shouldn't be any need for another program since that is what that feature is suppose to do. I have transitions on all my slides. The first half of the slideshow works great but half way through it's starts getting off.