WnSoft Forums

Making a slide show in PicToExe

eamceamc

I really like PicToExe and have two questions:

1) I make many slide shows with some 200 slides, moving them to the list at the bottom as I go. At the top, they are in alphabetical order, date order, etc i e an order that has nothing to do with the show. How does one keep track of which pictures have been moved to the list at the bottom? I also dont want to repeat any, and find it difficult to keep track. Often, when I get through and count, I have only 190 in the list at the bottom. Which 10 need adding?

2) Also, dragging a single slide forward or backwards in the list is easy, but not if you go beyond the dozen or so that show, dragging over some 50+ positions. To drag from the end to the beginning of 200 slides is a lot of work. Is there another method, like cut or copy and paste?

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi Edwin

Another way to move your slide is to drag it to either side of the bottom display, and beyond the edge of the display, the main slides will then move in the opposite direction. This method is a bit fiddley but once you've mastered it, it's easy. You can also do it with multiple slides, click on the first of the slides you want to move, hold the large arrow key on the left of your keyboard, then click the slides next to the original you clicked, then drag them along in a train. I'm assuming you are using the "Horizontal" view.

Yachtsman1