WnSoft Forums

Synching sound to single slide

jimzipp

I want to add sound to one slide. I do not mind if it carries over to the next slide or two. From what I read here

http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index....ost&p=56716

I must tick the box to synchronize music and slides in the main tab of the project options. When I do that I get the following pop up when I begin the program.

When you use "Synchronize music and slides" option, you cannot use personal playlists of slides.

I have tried it with both ticked and not ticked the "don't interrupt sound comment when next slide appears".

If I don't have anything ticked the sound does indeed play when the slide appears but it continues to play over and over rather than just the 20 seconds or so that the track is. I wouldn't even mind if the track was interrupted when the next slide is brought up.

I'm sure I'm missing something obvious and would appreciate any help anyone can offer.

Thanks in advance.

Jim

Hi Jim,

Check out the FAQs under the Tutorials section of the forum. It sounds to me as though you are adding the sound via "Customize Slide". Don't! Add it via the "Add Sound" icon on the upper toolbar of the main PTE window.

regards,

Peter